Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shopping with Action Jackson: Black and White

Oh my goodness! It has been entirely too long since my last post. I'm still trying to find a good balance between work, moving (it is the magical moving week for yours truly through this weekend), practicing guitar, and life. So, naturally, these fluctuations are to be expected. Anyway, I'm very excited about this week's SWAJ feature! I was so thrilled to find all of these treasures, and as you can see, the theme is black and white!

Searching for pieces for this week's post reminded me of a black and white party I hosted a few years ago. And what does that entail, you may ask? Everything, if you can believe that. Preferred attire? Black and white. Viewing entertainment? Black and white. Food? I thought you'd never ask. In retrospect, I can't recall what the menu consisted of, but I promise it wasn't just a Sam's enormo-sized case of Oreos.

There's something so undeniably classic and nostalgic about all black and white that I love and almost can't put into words how or why I love it so much. But I do. So here it is for your eyes to feast on. Thanks to all the Etsy designers who allowed me to feature their work!

Below, images are listed left to right, up to down, with the item and Etsy shop name:
-Polly Feather Fascinator (TopsyTurvyDesign)
-Coney Island 8x8 Print (EveSimone)
-Vintage Motorcycle Pillowcase Pair Black on White (BranchHandmade)
-Rose Quartz and Blue Goldstone Necklace with Rose Pendant (DevilGirlDesign)
-Moz Necklace (HeadlessTessDIY)
-Fabulous French Martini Glasses (StemmeFatale)
-Chandelier Hand Stamped Heels (Crafttastrophe)
-Chandelier Women Black Tshirt Dress (PrettyRaccoon)


Action Jackson out.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG This is too cool ^_^ Everything is so gorgeous. I love black and white. It makes me want to shop more LOL Thank you so much for featuing my Moz necklace in your awesome blog! XOXO ~Lex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...