Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cupcakeacolypse


I know I've already gushed about this a few times now, and I promise this will be the last...unless, you know, I take some killer pictures tonight. Anyway, if you can make it out, The Cupcake Bar is hosting The FUN Trifecta Event tonight at House Wine. Here are the details:

Date: Today! March 24, 2010
Time: 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Where: House Wine (408 Josephine St)
What: There will be shopping, cupcakes, wine, and door prizes!
RSVP: Facebook Event

This event is going off without a hitch rain or shine, and I promise we'll keep all attendees dry! I've even specially made a couple of mirrored laser cut acrylic cupcake necklaces (complete with Swarovski crystal sprinkles, of course!). Hope to see you all there!

Action Jackson out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...