Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bright Lights, New York City

After a non-stop week of packing, moving, driving cross-country (and within NYC, I might add), and rearranging plans due to the sensationalist reporting on Hurricane Irene, I am finally settled in my New York apartment. Before I left Austin, I churned out a few new pieces and was lucky enough to arrange a photo session with Treaty Oak Photography. I haven't had time to update my Etsy shop, so please enjoy this sneak peek until I can do so.



More to come soon!

-Action Jackson out.

4 comments:

Illustrated Ink said...

Congrats on settling in New York! I hope you are adapting well and having fun! :)

Illustrated Ink said...

P.S. I love the mirror tea pot necklace!

Camille said...

Hey, thanks! It's definitely been a big adjustment to say the least.

Jewelers New York said...

Very nice to see these jewelry, i really like this post. keep blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...